What is Coaching?
Coaching is a way of providing a person with personal support that is committed to their success and development, whether this be in their personal, business or professional life.
Coaching can assist you in identifying where you currently are in your life, where you want to be, and how to get there. A coach's support and encouragement throughout the coaching process, helps you to stay on track and achieve your goals. If you like, coaching can be viewed as 'helping people get better at this thing called life'.
I always believe in the ability of a person to create their own ideas, to decide for themselves and move their situation forward. My style of collaborative coaching is supportive and less directive, however there may be times when I challenge your thinking and beliefs in order to expand your mindset. Both our conversation and your reflection allows new thoughts, insights and ideas to flow.
Who can benefit from Coaching?
I believe we can all benefit from working with a Coach, but specific times when you might turn to a Coach are:-
- During periods of transition - a career change or a change in circumstances whether in life or in business
- You want to achieve a better work / life balance
- You feel stuck in life and can't find a way forward
- Your life is comfortable but you're just not enjoying it very much
- You're afraid of the future and what it might hold
- You have a decision to make but just can't decide which is the right choice for you
- You know what you want to achieve but you're not sure how to go about it
- You'd like to have more confidence in your day to day life
- There's an area of your life that you'd like to improve
I offer both face to face coaching and coaching over Skype and FaceTime or over the telephone.
Contact me by email